TweetsiesTweets by fitfordragoncon
Ghosts of Posts
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: vintage
Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
Have you been out and about lately? Maybe doing some Christmas shopping? Or out to dinner? Maybe you just got home from commuting back and forth to work? In case you haven’t noticed, the world is a horrible place. Why? … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1962, a christmas carol, animation, cartoon, christmas, christmas special, first, holiday, magoo, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, parody, review, special, vintage, xmas 5 Comments
I AM GORZAK
It was probably a few weeks ago now. I was adrift in a sea of potential Halloween costumes, not knowing where I was headed. Usually, such an important decision would have been made months, if not years, prior to the … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media, General dorky shit, Uncategorized Tagged 1990s, 90's, commercial, cosplay, costume, Dinosaur Dracula, gorilla, GORZAK, halloween, nostalgia, retro, toy, toys, tyco, vintage, werewolf 11 Comments
Mad Monster Party
The Legend: This is the way I’ve heard it told: In the 1960s, Rankin/Bass was a film production company, headed by partners Arthur Rankin, Jr and Jules Bass. They produced many animated films, but are most famous for their holiday … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1960s, 1967, 60's, boris karloff, breakdown, classic, film, halloween, holiday, holiday special, mad monster party, monsters, rankin/bass, retro, screenshot, video, vintage 5 Comments
Monsters Crash the Pajama Party
I know I showed a trailer for my new “friend”, Claude the Martian, reading the classic book “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark”, but he isn’t ready yet. Plus, he has agreed to only be filmed at night, and … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 3d, 50's, 60's, diy, haunted house, something weird, spook shows, vintage 4 Comments