TweetsiesTweets by fitfordragoncon
Ghosts of Posts
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: monsters
Mad Monster Party
The Legend: This is the way I’ve heard it told: In the 1960s, Rankin/Bass was a film production company, headed by partners Arthur Rankin, Jr and Jules Bass. They produced many animated films, but are most famous for their holiday … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1960s, 1967, 60's, boris karloff, breakdown, classic, film, halloween, holiday, holiday special, mad monster party, monsters, rankin/bass, retro, screenshot, video, vintage 5 Comments
the Muppets Meet Alice Cooper!!!
2 Days until Halloween, and I am Halloween’d out. I place the blame for this squarely on the shoulders of myself and on our Halloween party, which wrecked our house, broke a ton of stuff, and caused me to overdose … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged alice cooper, gonzo, halloween, jim henson, kermit, monsters, muppet show, muppets 1 Comment