Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: review
Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
Have you been out and about lately? Maybe doing some Christmas shopping? Or out to dinner? Maybe you just got home from commuting back and forth to work? In case you haven’t noticed, the world is a horrible place. Why? … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1962, a christmas carol, animation, cartoon, christmas, christmas special, first, holiday, magoo, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, parody, review, special, vintage, xmas 5 Comments
the Hobbit Review
By now the internet will be weighted down with reviews for the Hobbit movie from a nation of bleary-eyed nerds who stayed up way past their bedtime to watch a film that would transport them back into their favorite mythical … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media Tagged film, lord of the rings, movie, review, the hobbit, tolkien 5 Comments
Polar Brand Herring Filets… with Mustard Sauce!!!
Only 15 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012… It’s important, right up front, to once again admit that I actually like sardines and other various tinned fish “treats”. I am no stranger to them, having eaten them my whole life, so not … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness Tagged herring fillets, omega 3, review, sardines 1 Comment