Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: cartoon
Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
Have you been out and about lately? Maybe doing some Christmas shopping? Or out to dinner? Maybe you just got home from commuting back and forth to work? In case you haven’t noticed, the world is a horrible place. Why? … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1962, a christmas carol, animation, cartoon, christmas, christmas special, first, holiday, magoo, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, parody, review, special, vintage, xmas 5 Comments
Scooby Doo: The Diabolical Disc Demon
Not too long ago, I answered a question over at veggiemacabre about how I got into all things horror-related. Following a response from Will/Bill, encouraging me to do this post, I decided to do this post. While some people are coming at … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media, General dorky shit Tagged cartoon, cartoons, daphne, decade records, demon, diabolical disc demon, fred, Gene Simmons, ghost, halloween, jimmy lewis, KISS, mystery machine, record label, records, scooby, scooby doo, scooby snacks, shaggy, studio, velma 9 Comments
You’re Not Elected, Charlie Brown!!!
Today is Election Day. I would say that if you didn’t know that, you’ve been living under a rock, but I’ve been known to be completely oblivious to the goings-on in the world that do not include my job, online … Continue reading
Posted in About Media Tagged cartoon, charlie brown, election, election day, election results, holiday, holiday special, linus, lucy, november, peanuts, politics, snoopy, super tuesday, van pelt 4 Comments
Garfield’s Thanksgiving Breakdown
I mentioned before that the Garfield Holiday Celebrations Disc had 3 holiday specials on it: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I will readily admit that I am not nearly as familiar with the Thanksgiving one as I am with the other … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1980's, 80's, cartoon, garfield, holiday, jon arbuckle, november, odie, special, thanksgiving 12 Comments