Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: classic
Mad Monster Party
The Legend: This is the way I’ve heard it told: In the 1960s, Rankin/Bass was a film production company, headed by partners Arthur Rankin, Jr and Jules Bass. They produced many animated films, but are most famous for their holiday … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1960s, 1967, 60's, boris karloff, breakdown, classic, film, halloween, holiday, holiday special, mad monster party, monsters, rankin/bass, retro, screenshot, video, vintage 5 Comments
Disney’s Legend of Sleepy Hollow Breakdown
You hate Disney. I know that. You may have good reasons to hate Disney. God knows, they’re out there. You may not. You may be in the middle. But just let me share with you my passion for what, in … Continue reading