Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: disney
Jim Henson’s “The Christmas Toy”
When I was a kid, I saw a film that showed what happened with your toys when you left the room: They came to life! Of course, this was no surprise to us kids, as that was what we had, … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged christmas, disney, jim henson, muppets, puppetry, toy story, toys 11 Comments
Haunted Mansion Records Part 3
304 Days until Dragon*Con 2012…. Also, in other D*C news, out of the five host hotels, only the Westin Peachtree Plaza still has rooms left for the 2012 con. So if you want to stay in a host hotel, get … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Media, General dorky shit Tagged art, disney, halloween, haunted mansion, raven, records, vinyl 3 Comments
Haunted Mansion Records Part 2
To go ahead and confess, last night we went “out” so today I skipped the JFZ and ate Spanish omelettes instead. I doubt there will be any fitnessing this weekend, b/c tomorrow night is our party so all day tomorrow … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged disney, haunted mansion, records, vinyl 1 Comment
Disney’s Legend of Sleepy Hollow Breakdown
You hate Disney. I know that. You may have good reasons to hate Disney. God knows, they’re out there. You may not. You may be in the middle. But just let me share with you my passion for what, in … Continue reading