Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Garfield’s Thanksgiving Breakdown
I mentioned before that the Garfield Holiday Celebrations Disc had 3 holiday specials on it: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I will readily admit that I am not nearly as familiar with the Thanksgiving one as I am with the other … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 1980's, 80's, cartoon, garfield, holiday, jon arbuckle, november, odie, special, thanksgiving 12 Comments
Getting Stronger: From the Ground Up
by Guest Blogger: Jonathon Cabot “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” –usually attributed to Teddy Roosevelt Let’s say you’ve made the decision to get stronger and/or fitter. Good on you. As long as a boy … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness 7 Comments
More Gym Etiquettes and Harry Potter Boxset
288 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012… One of my most common soapboxes to get on is how Geek Culture is currently being completely exploited and, instead of rejecting its idiocy, many of my geeky brethren lap it up like they can’t … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Me, About Media, General dorky shit Leave a comment
Dunkin Donuts Christmas Coffee!!!111!!1
Being on a “diet” during the Holidays FUCKING SUCKS. It’s like a crime against nature or something. (For the record, I’m not on a “diet”, I’m on a general eating plan of “no bullshit”) You read that right. I believe … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Me, General dorky shit 9 Comments
During Pics for November, Beard Shaving, etc.
290 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012…. Well, to hell with Movember, I shaved my beard off. My mighty beard, which I had started while in Ireland, finally got on my nerves so much that it now resides in a plastic sack … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Media, General dorky shit 6 Comments