TweetsiesTweets by fitfordragoncon
Ghosts of Posts
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Tales from the Darkside Christmas Special: Seasons of Belief
Ok, right up front, this will be the last post here at FFDC until sometime after Christmas. FFDC is going on vacation. Our whole staff. Meaning me and Jonathon Cabot. Could be back right after Christmas, or it could be next … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit 11 Comments
A Strong Base: They’re Counting On Us (Part 2)
by Jonathon Cabot: “I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times.” –Bruce Lee We can learn a lot from children. One lesson we … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness 1 Comment
Jim Henson’s “The Christmas Toy”
When I was a kid, I saw a film that showed what happened with your toys when you left the room: They came to life! Of course, this was no surprise to us kids, as that was what we had, … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged christmas, disney, jim henson, muppets, puppetry, toy story, toys 11 Comments
Fitnessing Lately & Game of Thrones
262 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012… Well, I’ve got the good news and I’ve got the bad news. I’ve always been a “bad news first” sort of chap, so that’s what we’ll do here… The bad news is that I haven’t … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Media, General dorky shit Leave a comment
A Strong Base: They’re Counting On Us (Part 1)
(Editor’s Note: A giant welcome back to weekly columnist Jonathon Cabot is in order. WELCOME BACK! Especially considering how much of a slacker I’ve been this past week, a great post from a great fitness writer such as J.C. is … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness 2 Comments