Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: reviews
Mardi Gras King Cake Flavored Stuff: Reviews
I’ve never heard anyone say the words, “Let’s go get a Mardi Gras King Cake!” It’s just a King Cake. I honestly just put Mardi Gras on there first in a feeble effort to generate a bit more traffic. That, … Continue reading
Posted in General dorky shit Tagged alabama, alcohol, blue bell, carnival, coffee, community, fat tuesday, holiday, ice cream, king cake, lucky player, mardi gras, mobile, new orleans, reviews, seasonal, taaka, vodka 4 Comments
Sardine Review: Angelo Parodi Portuguese Sardines
Getting Fit for Dragon*Con is about a lot more than getting up in the JFZ and torturing the Whirly Bird. It’s about trying to change your life, for the better. Not just a change in activity level, but a change … Continue reading
2 Holiday Dranks
I’ve said it before, but here it is again anyway: reviews have got to be the lowest form of bloggery. Everybody thinks their opinion of something is so damn important. Well, for a change, mine is not. My opinion sucks … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged beer, christmas, egg nog, evan williams, holiday, reviews, sam adams, seasonal, stout, whiskey 6 Comments