Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Tag Archives: new orleans
Bayou Babylon Launches Today
Today I made my first post on Bayou Babylon, my new blog. It is about something of the most dire importance: French Fry Po’Boys and the People Who Love Them. Read it here . To that end, this will be … Continue reading
Posted in About Me Tagged alabama, bayou babylon, cuisine, farewell, food, french fries, goodbye, gulf coast, mississippi, mobile, new orleans, nola, poboys 2 Comments
Mardi Gras King Cake Flavored Stuff: Reviews
I’ve never heard anyone say the words, “Let’s go get a Mardi Gras King Cake!” It’s just a King Cake. I honestly just put Mardi Gras on there first in a feeble effort to generate a bit more traffic. That, … Continue reading
Posted in General dorky shit Tagged alabama, alcohol, blue bell, carnival, coffee, community, fat tuesday, holiday, ice cream, king cake, lucky player, mardi gras, mobile, new orleans, reviews, seasonal, taaka, vodka 4 Comments
Top 5 Mardi Gras Movies
Considering I haven’t posted anything here in a month, and the last post was about Christmas, I am overdue. If we’re Instagram or Facebook buddies, you know that I am excited about Mardi Gras, or Carnival, season. Mardi Gras is … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, General dorky shit, Uncategorized Tagged alabama, carnival, fat tuesday, film, indians, krewe, louisiana, lundi gras, mardi gras, mardi gras movies, mobile, mobile alabama, movies, mystic society, new orleans, nola 5 Comments