Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Category Archives: About Me
My Dragon*Con 2013 Experience by fitfordragoncon
9 Days or so since Dragon*Con 2013!!! I am going to start this wrap-up of my experiences at Dragon*Con this year in the most appropriate way I know how: by having a tall tumbler full of Blanton’s Bodaciously Badass Bourbon. … Continue reading
Posted in About Dragon*Con, About Me, About Media, Uncategorized Tagged 2013, comic con, comics, dragon con, dragon*con, game of thrones, geek, geek culture, lloyd kaufman, pop culture, sdcc, the one ring, tolkien, travel, trip report, troma 9 Comments
Dragon*Con Survival Guide 2013
8 Days Until Dragon*Con 2013!!!! As a person who does a blog with the name “Dragon*Con” in it, I feel obliged to write some sort of post about “getting ready for Dragon*Con”. I should also mention how thoroughly excited I … Continue reading
Posted in About Dragon*Con, About Me Tagged con, dragon con, dragon*con, guide, packing list, survival, travel 4 Comments
“More like FAT for Dragon*Con, amirite?”
43 Days Until Dragon*Con 2013 I can hear the jokes now. In a fit of unbridled self-confidence I told Dragon*Con to put “fitfordragoncon” as my display name on my membership badge. And now I kinda regret it. I know I … Continue reading
Posted in About Dragon*Con, About Fitness, About Me Tagged dragon con, exercise, fitness, gym 3 Comments
the Hobbit Review
By now the internet will be weighted down with reviews for the Hobbit movie from a nation of bleary-eyed nerds who stayed up way past their bedtime to watch a film that would transport them back into their favorite mythical … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media Tagged film, lord of the rings, movie, review, the hobbit, tolkien 5 Comments
Only 324 Days Until Dragon*Con 2013!!! I have probably said this before, but walking onto the workout floor of the JFZ is a bit like stepping into Jurassic Park. There are all these strange contraptions rising from the floor with … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness, About Me Tagged abs, cthulhu, elliptical, fitness, jfz, judgement free zone, lovecraft, machine, planet fitness, workout 1 Comment