Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
June 2013 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Monthly Archives: June 2013
UP UP DOWN DOWN BLAH BLAH BLAH…
Only 83 Days Until Dragon*Con 2013… Yeah, we get it, you know the “Konami code” (a term I never even heard until a few years ago or so). Let me guess, you know the lyrics to “Ice, Ice Baby” … Continue reading
Posted in About Media, General dorky shit Tagged 80's, 90's, cheats, exploits, geek culture, glitches, konami, nintendo, nostalgia, playstation, skyrim, video games, xbox 2 Comments