TweetsiesTweets by fitfordragoncon
Ghosts of Posts
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Finishing Up Your Dragon*Con Playlist
This is continued from the last post about making a Dragon*Con playlist. As said before, I would really like to get this playlist up to 5 hours, so that it will last the entire distance. To this end, I would … Continue reading
Posted in About Dragon*Con, About Media Tagged dragon*con, playlist 14 Comments
The Art of the Dragon*Con Playlist
Only 34 Days Until Dragon*Con2012!!!! If you have ever seen the movie, or read the book, “Hi Fidelity”, you know that making a playlist is serious business. If you are my age, you made mixtapes (though I think some people … Continue reading
Posted in About Dragon*Con, About Media Tagged dragon*con, playlist, rock n roll dragon 1 Comment
Swimming for Fitness
43 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012!!! That is about 6 weeks. I can math. Today I wanted to post something about fitnessing, which I have not done in awhile. In particular, swimming. A very summertime activity enjoyed by millions who are … Continue reading
Posted in About Fitness 8 Comments
2 Movie Reviews.
47 Days Until Dragon*Con 2012!!! Lawd. It’s so close I can already smell the strange mix of hairspray, plastic, food court food, and body odor that means Dragon*Con. And here I sit, completely UNfit for Dragon*Con, eating a “cherry cheese … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media, General dorky shit 6 Comments