Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ghosts of Posts
- Diary of an Ex- Cobra Viper The other day I found a very interesting old diary in my attic…
- Fitfordragoncon on Tumblr the short business.
- Official Site of Dragon*Con All the Dragon*Con information ever.
- Dinosaur Dracula Same guy who used to do X-Entertainment. Incredibly good blog.
- the War Eagle Reader About Auburn University and the town that surrounds it. Football plus.
- Katie's Cosplay Cosplay extraordinaire and fellow Auburn University Alumnist.
- Veggie Macabre Another fellow with eccentric interests and inclinations towards fitnessing.
- Velouria's Vault of Horrible Great stuff about terrible stuff.
- Nom Chomsky Pub & Grub Blog. Mostly about local stuff ’round here.
- Blessed Are the Geek Tumblr about all manner of geekery.
- The Sexy Armpit Pop culture from New Jersey!
- The Holidaze Holiday Madness 365 Days a Year!!!
- Freddy in Space! One of the greatest horror blogs on the internet!
- Swagger Mom Tales “A single mom of two trying to keep her sanity and swagger.”
- Simian Idiot My favorite personal blog.
Grand Poobah: Top Clicks
Daily Archives: September 23, 2011
Party in Rivendell
Soooo… yyyeahhh… role playing in MMO’s… As I mentioned, role-playing in any game is where you pretend to be your character. When I played D&D in middle school (that’s not to say that I wouldn’t play now, because I would. … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, About Media, General dorky shit 1 Comment
A Brief History of (my mmo) Time…
Even though I live in the South, like banjo music, and dislike superhero comics, there is one thing that I have a strong common bond in with Dragon*Con folk. Well, to be honest, there are several. But one of them … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, General dorky shit 2 Comments